Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TRENDSPOTTING TUESDAY: Gladiator Sandals Are BACK!

 
 
Happy Tuesday Guys x Dolls!
 
The rumor is trueeee...Gladiator Sandals are making a VERY sexy come back and dare I say that I'm loving it?! The ancient laced up/tied up sandals will be making is back for Spring and Summer 2013. I've been stalking my favorite celebs to see how they've been pairing the new trendy shoe of the season and needless to say these sandals can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. One thing is for sure, gladiator sandals is an ultra sexy trend this season sure to make the guys swoon and the girls stop-and-stare over the awesomeness of your new shoes!
Check out a few of my favorites below:
 
Tom Ford!

Chanel!

Chanel x2!


Altuzarra x Gianvito Rossi!
 

Jimmy Choo!


Are we loving this trend?

No comments :

Post a Comment