Friday, May 30, 2014

HAUTE FRIDAY!

Costa Rica beach babe, May 2014
 
Helllo, I'm back in the USA and I can truly say that I had an amazing vacation. I went to the beautiful Costa Rica for my cousin's wedding and had the time of my life. From sipping cocktails on the beach, to watching the sunset and eating non-stop all while partaking in natures beauty I got to really live in the moment. Although my phone was on half of the time, I still had the opportunity to zone out and really soak up all that a vacation really is. I really enjoy going on trips, I think it's so important to see how other people and cultures live, it's truly the most humbling of experiences. Because my family is foreign, it has given me the perspective that one cannot say that they have lived if they don't travel and see the world, especially when you've had a passport since birth. I plan to do more international trips in the future and I strongly encourage everyone to go out and experience other places. As I'm recovering from minor jet-lag and time zone differences, I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend. It's back to blogging next week, so much has happened in the world of fashion and beauty can't wait to bring you guys up to speed (if you haven't already). Happy Friday!!
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment