Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy 1st of May: CHIC OF THE WEEK EDITION!

WaHooo! The month I've been waiting for is finally here and I couldn't be more excited. I have a ton of birthdays to celebrate, Mother's day festivities to do with my family, graduation and two vacations on the menu....needless to say May will be a very exciting/busy month for me! I'll definitely try to post as much as I can but, just know it's going to get a little cray in my life this month. Anyway, I've rounded up a few of my favorite looks from the past few week's in honor of May's arrival, enjoy!
 
 
Am I the only person loving Nicole's purple hair? I'm obsessed with her dress too!

 
Kate Moss looks perfect in this embellished suit and 'So Kate' Christian Louboutin's.

 
Rihanna looked refreshingly beautiful with this aqua crop top and mini skirt. I want this RIGHT NOW! *hits search button again...*

 
Jennifer Lawrence rarely misses the mark, I love this studded blazer on her!

 
Jamie Chung is becoming my new favorite in the Style On The Rise department, how great is this look? From the office straight to a night out...

 
It's something about this look on Selena Gomez that I love, not sure if it's the jean jacket tossed over her shoulder, super cute romper or big hair...either way I'm swooning!

 
Kate Bosworth knows how to perfect rocker chic down to the boots. I love it!

 
Kim Kardashian wore her signature draped pants before jetting off to Paris, I need these in my life!

 
Sienna Miller channeled her wild side in a leopard coat and embraced a few neutrals to complete her look and of course I'm a fan.

 
Chanel Iman knows how to clean up nicely, I'm sooo obsessed with this cut-out dress. Looks like the cut-out trend is here to stay for Spring/Summer.

 
Jennifer Lopez never misses the mark, I mean NEVER! Here she is looking flawless as she jets off to judge another episode of American Idol. She is the Metallic Queen!
 
 
Newly single, Brandy worked this very cute patterned suit look and that curly fro is PERFECTION.
 
 
 
Stay tuned to more fashionable posts next week, I'll be on vacay for a few days (I'm excited)! As usual I'm not packed, nothing to wear and less than 24 hours to pack...Baby Jesus, I need your help. Can ya'll pray for me? I should know after all the headaches to be more prepared for my trips, etc. but I'm good at finding last minute outfits on the fly even with the stress of "Schuntel, you don't have time" lol. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I look forward to bringing back Tumblr Tuesday next week! Happy Friday Eve beautiful people! xoxo 
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment