Tuesday, May 6, 2014

WHAT I WORE: STK "Girls Night Out"

Girls Night Out: Britt, Ky, Terrin & I
Before my vacay my girlfriends and I decided to try out the newest restaurant in town also known as STK  (Not Your Daddy's Steak house) and see what all the hype was about. For the most part I was thoroughly impressed with the décor however the service could've used some improvements but I know it's only been a week since they've opened their doors so I will be patient. The cocktails were amazing, the bread was divine (seriously, my mouth is watering for some), my steak was pretty good and the DJ gave the place a nice vibe. I was so busy catching up with my girlfriends that I didn't take as many pictures of the food like I wanted too but just know that I'll be back for more!   
 
 
Best bread everrrrr!

 
Scallops and garlic noodles :)

 
OMG I was so excited for my 10oz steak because I gave up red meat for lent so I couldn't wait to get into it! STK serves a variety of steak sauces and toppings but I opted to keep it simple and stick with what I knew for now. Since it was just us 4 girls we only got a few side dishes, the mac & cheese was my absolute favorite as well as the creamed spinach.   
 
WHAT I WORE: Pink leather dres (old) by Armani Exchange/ Metal cuff heels from BEBE/  
 
So I decided to bring back the long hair for the summer, do you like? I'm still getting use to the length as this is the longest it's ever been can't wait to try different styles.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment