Tuesday, May 20, 2014

THE RECAP: GRADUATION WEEKEND!

As you may know, I graduated last Saturday, May 17th, 2014 from University Maryland University College and I got the chance to celebrate with my closest friends and family. The weather was perfect and of course I was surrounded by so much positive energy and love that I couldn't ask for anything more. My girlfriend from LA came into town and the celebration festivities were underway, check out a few pictures from the weekend. Disclaimer: I stole most of these pictures from my friends lol (love yall...mean it) and of course most of my family pictures are on the professional camera so hopefully I get those soon and I can share a few with you all. Anyway, check out my unforgettable graduation weekend below:

 
From LA to DC :)

WHAT I WORE: Kate Moss T-shirt from UO/ PVC Vinyl skirt by TopShop/ Bronze Christian Louboutin heels/

 


 
 
May 17th, 2014!
 
 
After graduation, I went straight to my luncheon and I had a blast!
 






 
The party continued at Eden's day party...what a fun day! 


 
Oscar's selfie or nah?  


 
WHAT I WORE: Multi-colored Sequin dress (old) by French Connection/ "Sunday" Ankle pump by Jimmy Choo/
 
 
And on Sunday I found myself mesmerized in the alley...how dope is this graffiti?
 
WHAT I WORE: White leather tank (gifted)  from Express/ Trousers by H&M/ "Sunday" Ankle pump by Jimmy Choo/ Neon bag (old) by ZARA/


 
It was quite a weekend and I'm super excited for the rest of the month especially my next trip!! I want to thank everyone that helped me celebrate such a momentous occasion, it meant a lot to me. Extremely grateful to have such beautiful people around me that I can be inspired and motivated by, God definitely gives you what you need when you need it. I'm working on my next step...no worries, I won't leaving blogging to the waist side! Happy Tumblr Tuesday!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 

2 comments :