Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Sunday via Guyana, South America!


Heyyy Everyone!! I'm blogging live from Guyana, South America on the front porch of my Aunt & Uncle's fabulous estate. Wifi has been a bit shaky here so I'm finally getting a chance to connect with you all. I hope everyone is enjoying October so far!! From Panama and now to Guyana, I can honestly say October has been treating me well.

Before I headed here I had the most amazing weekend with my friends (they know how to make me smile). Last Saturday was filled with running around and trying get my life together before my trip, which I succeeded at (Thank you God). Then, my friend surprised me with a cute date in the city riding bikes through the monuments....it was perfect and definitely a check off my bucketlist (Thank you ☺️). The weather was almost too perfect and watching the sunset while biking through the city made me fall in love with DC all over again, it was just what I needed before my flight! The only issue was that I was in heels (Yes, I biked in heels) and was peddling like Lance Armstrong according to my friend 🙈...it's not for everyone but definitely something to do if you've never done it before lol. 



I'm so glad I decided to wear comfortable heels (Thank you Zara) because it wasn't the easiest ride but at least I got a good work out. By Sunday I brunched with my bestfriends and got to just relax before my flight (Ahhhmazinnn weekend). Fast-forwarding to today, I'm really enjoying my time in the sunny and beautiful South America. I've never slept so much in my life, the breeze alone is enough have you sleeping for a few hours easily. Anyway, I only have a few more days here so I'll try to blog again this evening!!! 

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment