Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Tuxedo Chic

WHAT I WORE: Altuzarra x Target Tuxedo dress/ Vintage gold clutch/ Black "So Kate" Christian Louboutin heels/

Last Friday I decided to hang out with one of my closest girlfriends, we both needed a night out after a pretty long week. I was super excited to finally wear my Altuzarra x Target tuxedo dress before it got too cold. I got it almost a month ago and once I tried it on I knew it would be the perfect addition to my closet. The dress is perfection in every sense of the word, I'm super obsessed with the split especially since it made me want to pose in every picture like J.Lo lol! The gold design along the shoulders was just the added color I needed and my "So Kate" heels were right on time. Did you guys snag anything from the Altuzarra x Target collection? I'm now looking forward to getting a sweatshirt and sports bra from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection next week. Happy Tuesday Guys!! 

3 comments :

  1. Professional Replica watch Store, Where you can find your dream watches easily at very low price including all world-renowned brands including Vacheron Constantin, Tissot, TW Steel and so on.

    ReplyDelete