Friday, September 26, 2014

HAUTE FRIDAY!

Happy Hour earlier this week with my girls!

Earlier this week I got the chance to catch up with my girlfriends over cocktails and amazing food, it was just what I needed to get me through this week! With so much on our plate these days and our schedules always conflicting it was really nice to see their faces and reunite for a few hours. What a great week it has been and to top it off Scandal came back #happygirl Did you guys watch? And I also watched How to get away with Murder too, I think that maybe added to my Thursday line up. It's CBC week here in DC, so I plan to partake in some event  this weekend among catching up with some friends before my much anticipated trip! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I hear the weather will be nice...Indian Summer? I'll take that.   
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment