Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND RECAP 2014!



So Halloween weekend was soooo much fun! I got the chance to hang out with my girlfriends on Friday and celebrate another friend's birthday by the end of the weekend. I went to The Park on 14th for their annual Halloween party and I must say that some people got really creative with their costumes. This year I opted for a sexy baseball player because I wanted to be comfortable (Thank you God for my Isabel Marant sneakers). Check out a few pictures from my Halloween Night Out :)


Bondage Britt, Sexy Baseball Player (Me) & Nurse Erinn @ The Park on 14th

 
Spotted in VIP!
How sexy are my girls? I've been rocking with them since Princess Reeboks back in Elementary school...always so much to hang out with them.





Football Player Derrick

I loved my bestfriend's costume, he used to be a football player back in high school!





Dr. G was in the building :)
And Giorgio was the best plastic surgeon ever! He had me chuckling all night.





Had the club going up with my favs: Left to Right- Me, Sky, Derrick, Pam & Portia

By Sunday it was party time for my girl Zahra's birthday (not pictured). I'm super obsessed with this new bar/restraurant called The Gryphon, the brussell sprouts are out of this world and the turn up on a Sunday is so insane. Every now and then you need to turn up (covers eyes) with your friends to remain sane!  



I keep getting questions about my hair, yes it's all mine and yes I'm taking an INDEFINITE hiatus from extensions. I'm working on this whole "embrace my own hair" thing and I've been learning how to do my hair myself and voila it's been working out. I'm saving a few coins at the hair salon by getting it done once a month versus 2-3 times. I went a little darker a few weeks ago and I plan to keep my hair that way until it's strong enough to take color again. Anyway, I had an amazing weekend and I'm totally ready for November! Happy Tuesday (make sure you go vote, #ivoted)!



No comments :

Post a Comment