Monday, February 9, 2015

BEST DRESSED: The 57th Grammy Awards



Happy Monday!! Last night I got the chance to tune into the 57th Annual Grammy Awards with a few friends after a much needed Sunday Funday. Although I missed the red carpet, I was able to watch a majority of the show and I have to say that it was really good this year. I really loved Common & John Legend's performance, Beyoncé took us to church and Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige was perfect, and of course Kanye "trying" to take away Beck's award because Beyoncé didn't win was EPIC, why is he so funny?!  Anyway, in fashion related news I was really impressed with what I saw on the red carpet this year, check out my favorites below:
 
 
Katy Perry dazzled in this Zuhair Murad dress, how perfect was this on her?! A great look for her!

 
Beyoncé stayed true to her style in this Proenza Schouler gown. Her hair and jewels were perfection!

 
Taylor Swift brought the legs out in this Elie Saab dress. She totally werked this look, the pop of color with her sandals was spot on!

 
This is by far my favorite look on Nicki Minaj thus far. The Barbie took a plunge in this Tom Ford dress, everything about this look is perfect. Less is certainly more! 

 
Rita Ora sparkled like no other in this Prada one-of-a-kind gown.

 
Chrissy Teigen almost never misses the mark, she looked like a total angel in this Emilio Pucci gown.

 
Jhene Aiko went for a feathery princess look in this Alberta Ferretti dress. Gorgeous! 

 
Jessie J. wore a beautiful sheer Ralph & Russo gown that I'm still swooning over. FLAWLESS!
 
 
Style Icon on the rise, Zendaya Coleman opted for a cropped hair do and a one-shoulder Vivenne Westwood dress. Kudos to her stylist, this is an AMAZING look on her.
 
 
 
*drum roll please*..Mrs. Kim Kardashian West stole the entire show in this Jean Paul Gaultier gold gown. As of recent, Kim decided to chop her signature locks and I couldn't be happier to see her pull it off of this very beautiful gown. She said she was styled by her hubby, Kanye (not surprised) and I'm loving it all. #allGOLDeverything  
 
 



 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment