Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WHAT I WORE: Game Night!

Game Night: Floral Printed jacket from Trendsetters/ White tee from H&M/Distressed denim (old) by Zara/Jimmy Choo 'Anouk' heels/Gucci Bag/ "Available" chain (old) by F21
 
 
After the longest week of my life (literally), me and my girlfriend decided to go to the Wizards game to just catch up and support our home team. Although they lost it was a really good game, I even ran into my sister and we chatted it up over cocktails and food. I've been on the move so much lately, I threw this outfit together right before leaving the house. I'm really loving this new floral jacket I snagged the day of, it will definitely be my staple this Winter and even Spring. Now let me get to sending out these birthday invites....Geesh, time flies! Happy Wednesday beautiful people!
    

4 comments :