Friday, February 27, 2015

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Beyonce, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift & More!

Happy Friday Beautiful people! It's almost the end of February (literally) and celeb's were definitely serving chic realness this week as we count down the days until Spring. This cold weather has to go..RIGHT NOW. Arent' you guys ready for Spring? Check out a few of my favorite looks this week below:

 
BeyoncĂ© inspired one of my looks for my upcoming vacation. I love it! Casual yet stylish.  

 
Jasmine Tookes & Lily Aldridge served up coordinate and crop top realness, I'm here for it.

 
Rihanna has me swooning over this over-sized sweater, cozy and chic to say the least.

 
Gabrielle Union is making her rounds and looking quite fabulous if I do say so myself.

 
Kim Kardashian showed off her curves in this one-piece, I'm more obsessed with the choker and Alaia heels to be honest...oh and her new bob! WERK!

 
Rita Ora always kill it, she looked fabulous in this sparkly gown number at the Brit Awards.

 
Taylor Swift is becoming a new style favorite of mine, this dress is perfection...definitely a good color on her.

 
Rosie Huntington-Whitely gets my vote for sexy woman of the year, she's effortless yet slays every single time. Go girl!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment