Thursday, May 14, 2015

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Beyonce, Lupita Nyong'o, J.Lo & More!

I'm still on a fashion high from last week's Met Gala among other celebrations. I'm itching for a vacay so I've been in planning mode so please do excuse the delay of posts this week. Anyway, some of my favorite celebrities have been looking AMAZING this week so I wanted to share with you all my top picks of the week, see below:

 
Gabrielle Union looks amazing in this yellow dress, I love this hair too. Werk Gabby!

 
Lupita Nyong'o was an absolute vision in this green dress. OMG what a beauty! I'm obsessed.

 
 
Beyoncé has been killing it lately, kudos to her new stylist Zerena! Werk Bey! 


Keke Palmer had me swooning over this Victoria Beckham strapless dress. 

 
Kerry Washington rocked this knitted dress, how amazing is this? She looks beautiful!

 
Anna Kendrick was serving color-block realness! GORGEOUS!

 
Karlie Kloss stunned in this jumpsuit/dress combo, how great does this look on her?!


 
J.LO is still killing it, what an amazing jumpsuit!

No comments :

Post a Comment