Monday, May 18, 2015

WHAT I WORE: GAME 6


Last Friday, I decided to attend Game 6 of the Wizards vs. Hawks game with my girlfriend followed by amazing indian cuisine. I had one of those weeks where I just needed a switch up so going to support the home team was on the menu, although we lost it was a really cute girls night out.

 


 
Of course I wore my heels lol...my comfortable ones of course! I'm so obsessed with these metallic ones that I've been wearing them everywhere and with everything. A little metallic never hurt nobody..


Denisha & I at the Verizon Center
 
Thank you God for good friends, couldn't be prouder of this girl!


 
So let's get to it....What Did I Wear?
 
Cut-out top by ZARA
Color stoned necklace by ZARA
Black skinny jeans by Kardashian Kollection (old)
Metallic sandals by MissGuided
Handbag by Tamara Mellon
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a great week, I'm looking forward to spending Memorial Day weekend in the south! The sun should be shining so you know I'll be smiling...peace x blessings guys! xo
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment