Monday, May 4, 2015

RECAP: Ms. Style & Grace Turns 5 Anniversary Party!



Last week I celebrated the 5 Year Anniversary of Ms. Style & Grace with my family and friends, it was truly a memorable night. The night was filled with speciality cocktails provided by D'Usse and lots of laughter, picture taking and great conversation. This party was especially special to me because I announced my newest business venture as a Style & Image Consultant. My website launched the day after the anniversary party and the feedback has been nothing but of amazing and encouraging. 

With the help of C'est Belle Event Planning (Mahalia--YOU'RE AMAZING!) my vision for this very special milestone came to life. The pink and gold accents through out the restaurant and lounge was perfect and venue was so accommodating. Thank you to the staff at The Graham hotel, D'Usse team, C'est Belle, Urban Sweetheart, Marc Photography, Rent The Runway, and everyone who came out to celebrate this very special moment. Check out an exclusive peek into #MsStyleAndGraceTurns5 










How amazing is this set-up? C'est Belle did her thing! The first 25 guests who RSVP'd to the party received really cute giftbags complete with glitter bottles of champagne! 



D'Usse was flowing all night and I have Brenden, Tyler and Aleka to thank for that! 



Lexie, thank you for your hospitality! If you're looking for the perfect venue to host a party definitely check out The Graham hotel and tell Lexie I sent you :)



Love my VSU girls! 


So happy to see my "Kelly Rowland" sisters, we've been at it for decades! #friendship



Thank you God for giving me these two men in my life, they are my bestfriends but more like family. 


My sister from another mister, she motivates me to be better! 



So happy to have met Damion, he styled me for the night. How amazing is this Matthew Williamson dress? Special thank you to Rent The Runway-Georgetown, for always taking care of me. 



As long as I got my suit & tie. Dapper gentlemen!



My doll came out to support, always happy to see her!



G taught me! #youknew



Grateful to have my bestie supporting me for the night, love you boo!



Nothing like family, I mean nothing...



Posed it up with my Asia doll!



Kisses for my Emily!



Candid of me announcing the future of Ms. Style & Grace and www.Schuntel-Alexis.com (so glad I held it together and didn't cry lol). This was such a surreal moment! I was once told "When it's your time it's your time, shine bright" and I never forgot that. Patience has been the greatest clutch to me starting my business, and trusting that when the time comes that my dreams will manifest...happy to say the time has come and I'm shining ya'll. So grateful!   



Annette, a one-a-kind friend. So happy to have this Fab-Mommy out for the night!





Team No Chill was in full effect (minus 1), sometimes you meet people and you just click. Can't really describe the connection we all have with one another but it's a love and support that keeps giving!



My family is my existence, they've taught me how to strong and independent. I credit them for most of my accomplishments, so happy to have them support another Schuntel party lol. 



Nate x Zahra x Pam = Dope! 



More than co-workers more like a friendship you never want to let go. Love you Candi!



Two people I can't get enough of, love you Wenny & D!



Great to have the support of one of my favorites! #Elon 



Only person missing is my dad, although he couldn't be there physically his love and support was felt. I'm so obsessed with this picture!! 



Photo-booth realness! 







 
Hugs & Smiles!
 

Aleka, thank you for everything! D'Usse was the perfect touch to my event!



Urban Sweetheart Owner, Sirdonea and my college friend Kamal having a few laughs!



Got DJ Pknock to stop thru! 



I hope you all enjoyed this recap, it was a long time coming but I'm moving confidently in the direction of my dreams. God has been such an integral part of this process that I know that with all that I've learned with blogging that I can add Entrepreneur to my name confiently. No worries, I'll still be blogging just adding more things on the to-do list. I'm very grateful to have a great support system and rock of a family to uplift me and keep me accountable. Since, I've launched www.Schuntel-Alexis.com I have received many calls, texts, emails and words of encouragement in addition to several styling service requests. God is working! 2015 has been very good to me so far, I'm learning so much in every aspect of my life. Enough with the mushy talk (I'm getting a little emotional and it's 4am--I should be sleep lol) but I'm excited for my future and the lives that I can touch through my styling services. So, Happy Monday everyone...continue to chase your dreams, find what makes you smile and love the people God gave you! 

*bows out gracefully* 


2 comments :