Thursday, July 8, 2010

Movies have Style & Grace TOO!

Its SO amazing how much movie inspires style and fashion choices these days! Since I was younger I always admired the way people put together clothing and even the way they carried themselves *arch back, sit up straight, chin to the ceiling*....Have you ever just sat back and really appreciated a movie in all its facets? The clothes, make-up, accessories, lights, camera, hair, etc.. I truly thank movie producers & stylists for bringing amazing fashion into my life. iHEART you!

I've compiled a list of my favorite movies that inspire my STYLE & GRACE!


#1. Grease- Me and my sister's love this movie! The singing, the dancing, the snide remarks, the comedy and most of all the OUTFITS! Perfect 1950s movie especially if your a big fan of the "pin up girl" era.



#2. Breakfast at Tiffany's- Ever since High School I've adored the style and charm of Audrey Hepburn. She is a style icon that effected *well she STILL does* so many of my fashion choices. This movie reminds me of old Hollywood glamour and era that could never be replaced.




#3. Heathers- Classic and fabulous movie for all the right reasons. The fashion is sophisticated yet funky, kinda makes you want to walk out the house with BIG HAIR. The well made tailored outfits and matchy blazers/blouses was my life circa 1990...




#4. Clueless-After watching this movie all I wanted to say was "As IF"; "Daddy"; "OH MY GOSH" and "WHATEVER". From the catch phrases, witty charm, stylish outfits and killer heels I was head over heels with this movie. Alot of fashion designers draw their inspiration from this movie because its nothing short of why fashion is necessary! iHEART





#4. Factory Girl- A modern day hippy movie that rocked my socks off. Sienna Miller is brilliant and she is a style star that amazed me *STILL amazes me*. From the fur to the exotic prints and to the funky hair styles this movie is a classic! One of her BEST!





#5. The Devil Wears Prada- What more can I say?! I was in Fashion Heaven when I saw this movie, I must have watched it a million times just so that I could gawk over the Chanel necklace or the never-before-seen Manolo's. If you need fashion inspiration definitely rent this movie!!






#6. Sex and The City 1 & 2- Then there was FOUR....I feel like these ladies taught me alot about myself. I have all the seasons and I watch it almost every week just to see the fashion. If your looking for love, labels, and plenty of sex---well, this is the MOVIE for you ; )




No comments :

Post a Comment