Friday, July 9, 2010

One of Beauty's Best Kept Secrets!!

If your a busy body/on the move girl as I am (who's nights and days seem to coerce) sleep is something that comes few and sparse and under eye baggage plenty and common. I've tried many tricks to get rid of them, including home remedies such as a cold towel and I even tried using a chilled spoon (via advice from my grandmother), however nothing seemed to work. So like any other female, I tore up and down the drugstore isle looking for a product that would do the trick. At first all I could find were rejuvenation products and age-defying serums (all products that I was TOO YOUNG to use), that is until I stumbled upon this nifty little treat, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. It contains Caffeine, which decongests puffiness & diminishes dark circles and Pro-Vitamin B5, which refreshes & hydrates the delicate eye area. All you do is roll underneath your eye twice and WA-LA... instant refreshed eyes!!! It's oil free, leaves no residue, can be used day & night and can even be applied under make-up. I have been using this for a little over 2 months and I love it! It's also small enough to stuff in your purse or make-up bag for that mid-afternoon eye refresher. The best part about it is that it's inexpensive! I've seen it as cheap as $9 and no more than $13 at your local drugstore or any store that sells beauty products. Don't get me wrong, sleep is indeed the best cure for under-eye baggage but sometimes you need a little cheat and this is definitely a steal!!!

3 comments :