Friday, July 2, 2010

Pleased to Meet You...



Hello all! My name is Sirdonea "Sodie" Davis and I am one of the new contributors for Ms. Style and Grace!! Before I begin this awesome journey I would like to take the time to briefly introduce myself.... I am an individual who captivates my individuality through doing the things I love... fashion/arts, writing, music, running, dancing (not professionally... just in the mirror :) and designing. I'm a laid back kind-of-girl who enjoys being with my loved ones and having fun! My life motto is to love hard, laugh till you cry and dance until you get weak in the knees. Although I love anything and everything fashion related, my passion is designing, which is the reason I recently just started my own jewelry collection, Urban Sweetheart. I'm motivated, inspired and captivated by positive people who do positive things and aren't afraid to go against the norm and embrace their individuality. To Ms. Style and Grace I will be contributing just that... Informing you the readers about individuals that go against the norm and embrace their beauty & talents through their fashion and also encourage you to do the same. I'm so excited about being apart of this FABULOUS blog and cannot wait to share my thoughts and world with you!! Follow me @urbansweethrt

Muah!
-Sodie

No comments :

Post a Comment