Thursday, February 2, 2012

Do-It-Yourself: Ice Cucumber Eye Pads by Michelle Phan



I suffer from the over-think , too many things on my mind and "my dreams keep me up at night" habit, where I always fail to get enough sleep (I KNOW...I must do better)! But, I found this super cool DIY (Do It Yourself) video on Michelle's site about Ice Cucumber pads and I fell in love! According to Michelle, "Cucumbers are composed of more than 90% water, giving them an incredibly hydrating effect" which I can certainly agree with. Not only does this look easy to do but it can also, be great for a night of fun with your girlfriends or just a remedy to do before a big event to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Spare 10 minutes out of your day to look REFRESHED! Will you try this at home?

No comments :

Post a Comment