Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Solange Knowles Covers UK’s Rollacoaster Magazine + Talks Beyonce & Blue Ivy


Model, Singer, DJ and Fab-Aunty to "the most beautiful girl in the world" Blue Ivy Carter, Solange covers the latest issue of Rollacoaster Magazine. When Solange was asked about her older sister Beyonce, she said “She was and is such a role model, but I think more so it was an insane learning process for me to have a big sister like that – to be able to see the good, the bad and everything in between that comes with fame and success, and to know what I was getting myself into. But I really enjoy my privacy and being able to walk my son to school every morning and pick him up every afternoon. I know that I couldn’t do that if I was at the next level – privacy, as you know, it just doesn’t belong to you anymore. I definitely made a conscious effort to stay as low key as I can and still do what I want to do.”


So what does the new Aunty have to say about her niece? She says: “It’s very different to being a mother, but there’s still that sort of magnetic bond and love that you can’t even put words on to describe. I think babies in general are so lovable – and my sister’s baby, Blue, is so beautiful. She is really a beautiful little baby. It’s really special to have a niece because I have a son, so I get to have a little girl too.”

via: PP

 

No comments :

Post a Comment