Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday!

It has been quite the week, and needless to say I'm so grateful for many blessings bestowed upon my little ol' life. Yesterday, I realized that my little worries of the world were nothing compared to such a great tragedy that struck close to home. I'm a firm believer that should you should always love and cherish your loved ones, because you never know when God may need them back someday. With all that said, we should all spread a little bit of love this weekend to those who mean the most to you..I know I will. And since Valentines Day is super close, I want to wish all my lovers a very special weekend...remember that Valentine's Day should be everyday instead of one weekend/day. And to my Single Ladies/Gentlemen out there, no worries your true love awaits you....o ye faith ; )

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment