Wednesday, February 22, 2012

REACAP: My Twenty Sexy Birthday & Mardi Gras 2012!

Last week I kicked off my Twenty-Sixth Twenty Sexy Birthday at Ping Pong Restaurant in Washington, DC with my friends and my little sissy then I took it to Stadium the next night to party it up followed by a Birthday brunch with the family before jetting off to Mardi Gras with my LA dolls! I had quite the birthday and I'm sooooo grateful for everyone that made it so enjoyable, I'm beyond blessed to live the life I'm living!



















Head to Toe: Lime cut-out gown by BCBG, Orange suede heels by ALDO, Arm Bracelet and studded earrings by H&M.







STADIUM love <3 


.....Mardi Gras 2012!


















Annnnd my birthday wouldn't be complete without my favorite song from Rihanna's latest release BIRTHDAY CAKE Remix (listen below):

No comments :

Post a Comment