Friday, February 24, 2012

Haute Friday!


Super excited for another fun weekend! Last weekend I spent it in New Orleans with my LA dolls but this weekend I get have fun with my law school scholar in good ol' DC. Myself, Krys and Nisha have alot in common they are my trio/ace-boon-koon/lovers/girlfriends-to-the-end (get how tight we are?), so I'm looking forward to a great weekend! Isn't this collage cool? LOL I didn't make it but I wish I did (thanks Nisha)! Anyway, I'll also be celebrating my nephew/god son's 3rd birthday....soooo happy last weekend in February everyone. Make it count! <3

*bows out gracefully* 

1 comment :

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun:) I have a giveaway on my blog so feel free to join it:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete