Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS: BEST DRESSED

The ACM Awards took place over the weekend and I spotted some fabulous dresses walking down the red carpet! I've never been a big country music fan, but I like it nonetheless and adore the fashion sense by many top artists including America's Sweetheart Taylor Swift & more.
See who made my Best Dressed List below:

Carrie Underwood wore a high-split Abed Mahfouz gown 

Hillary Scott kept it wrapped up in Emilio Pucci dress, David Webb gems & Bulgari clutch

Jennifer Nettles did a bit of color-blocking in custom Max Azria Atelier gown, with a lemon-yellow glittery belt and paired with Kimberly McDonald slice earrings & Edie Parker clutch

Nicole Kidman kept it simple in a L'Wren Scott collared frock dress & strappy red sandals paired with Cartier gems 

 Taylor Swift stole my fasshionate heart (yes, I made that word up) in a J. Mendel gown with metallic panels paired with Lorraine Schwartz gems

No comments :

Post a Comment