Thursday, April 19, 2012

The STYLE Network Presents 'EMPIRE GIRLS: Julissa & Adrienne!'


Besties Julissa Bermudez & Adrienne Bailon have landed their very own reality show on the Style Network set to make a Summer 2012 debut on June 3rd. Adrienne was full of excitement yesterday when she tweeted to fans:  

"SO EXCITED I CAN FINALLY SHARE THE NEWS…. Empire Girls: Julissa & Adrienne! Julissa Bermudez and I have our own reality show!!!!!!!!!!!!! Airing JUNE 3RD! We met in 2006 as co-stars in MTV’s movie “All You’ve Got.” While filming, we instantly became best friends we’ve been there for each other through thick and thin, love and losses. Watch as cameras follow us around New York as we strive to conquer the cutthroat world of show business and look for love and happiness before we turn 30 ha!"


Followed by her bestie, Julissa's tweet:

"It's SO hard for me to keep a secret! Today I can finally say! MARK YOUR CALENDARS JUNE 3rd "EMPIRE GIRLS: Julissa & Adrienne" 9pm on Style"
I'm a huge fan of Adrienne and I definitely want to know what's the latest with Julissa's career, plus anything that is on the Style Network automatically steals my heart so I know I'll be watching. Will you?? 


No comments :

Post a Comment