Monday, April 9, 2012

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!


This is my "I cannot believe it" face (above) and that's exactly how I feel today. On this beautiful Monday, April 9th we turn a remarkable TWO YEARS OLD and it's been quite the journey (a very fabulous one to say the least)! I'm so grateful, joyful and astonished by where my little seed of faith that I planted two years ago has taken me. I've met some amazing people through blogging and have gotten the opportunity to stay driven and motivated by pursuing a little dream of mine. Blogging has been my savior in alot of ways and I'm so happy that I made the decision to let my voice and opinions be heard. I take pride in being a little voice in the world of fashion and look forward to maximizing my full potential through this very humbling experience/journey.  

I must thank all my readers for supporting and encouraging me on a daily basis, I'm beyond grateful for the positive energy recieved thus far. I pinky promise to deliver the latest fashion and beauty trends as well as more! And since today is such a special day, I decided to take a few days off from blogging and focus on my "Jill of all trades" finals (Yes, I'm in grad school). So, I look forward to blogging about the  2 Year Ms. Style & Grace Anniversary, so please be sure to check my twitter or facebook for the latest on this little milestone of mine!   

Last but certainly not least.......................CHEERS!

No comments :

Post a Comment