Friday, April 20, 2012

RECAP: 2 Year Ms. Style & Grace Anniversary Party!

First and foremost, I would like to thank my super fantastic event planner and owner, Jessica Echols of Artistyca Events for doing such an amazing job, I couldn't have done it without her! I would also like to that my dedicated readers/followers, family, friends and supporters for always believing in me...I'am beyond grateful and thankful for the constant encouragement and the well wishes. On April 11th, 2012 I celebrated the 2 Year Anniversary of Ms. Style & Grace in Washington, DC at the fabulous L2 Lounge located in the heart of Georgetown. The event was complete with hor d'ourves & signature cocktails and of course the most beautiful people in the DMV! I was so amazed to see my family, friends and socialites take part in such a momentous occasion with me. Guests received $50 gift certificates at Nival Spa & Salon, a very special thanks to Giorgio & Emily. Last but certainly not least, thank you to my photographer Melanie Joy who captured every fabulous moment....words cannot express my gratitude! Be sure to check out the pictures below and leave a comment (I loveee to read them!):














































Have a great weekend everyone!

*bows out gracefully*


7 comments :

  1. Such a fab party. I really have enjoyed both of your events. Very classy and top notch for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed myself!! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Schuntel! Absolutely loved the night, and thanks so much for the invitation, it was well worth coming all the way to D.C from London! Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sissy,

    i had a lovely time celebrating your 2nd anniversary. I'm so proud of you.

    Love u,

    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Truly enjoyed your presence :)

    Loveeeee you Soroya & Melissa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had such a great time shooting that event CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete