Monday, September 24, 2012

BEST DRESSED: Emmy Awards 2012

The 2012 Emmy Awards took place last night and although I didn't get a chance to watch it, I got to check out all the Red Carpet glamour. Everyone looked amazing to say the least, there was a refreshing burst of color this year. Did you watch it? See my favorite looks below:

Hayden Panettiere looked vibrant on the red carpet.

Fab Mommy, Heidi Klum...oww!

Padma Lakshmi

Sofia Vergara

Tina Fey looked great!

Juilianna Marguiles got floral happy :)

Juilanna Moore looked AMAZINNN! What a beautiful color on her.

Scandal star, Kerry Washington stole the show in this Sequins gown.

Lucy Liu

Nicole Kidman looked effortless!

Juilianne Hough was my favorite of the night. How beautiful is this gown?!
 
The gorgeous Ginnifer Goodwin rocked my world in this number. J'Adore.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment