Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday: Brush Your Shoulders Off..

 
How dope is this picture?! YES, that's our POTUS (President Of The United States) dusting his shoulders off with the power couple, Jay-Z and Beyonce earlier this week at a special dinner held at the 40/40 club. The Carters raised $4 million for the Obama campaign, how amazing is that? I couldn't have found a better picture for my "Happy Friday/Cheers to the Weekend" post.
Need to register? Need to verify that you are a registered voter? Visit: www.gottavote.org


On the style front our girl Beyonce is wearing none other than a Oscar de la Renta original paired a deep red lip and flawless hair while the POTUS and JayZ look dapper in their suit and tie. 
 
***
 
I want to send early birthday wishes to my bestfriend and fab-mommy, Lynice!
 
 
 
Known her for forever and a day and I hope that this birthday is filled with all the sparkle, glitz, glam and dreams you've imagined. Love you always! Mean it :)
 
Have a great everyone, I know I will!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 

No comments :

Post a Comment