Thursday, September 6, 2012

RECAP: Minor Yet Major Launch Party!


Congrats to the dynamic duo also known as the Minor sisters, Chrishelle and Ashley! Last Saturday, I stopped by their launch party to check out their vintage collection as well amazing hand-made jewels with my best friends. The 'Minor Yet Major' handmade jewelry and vintage clothing and accessories were available for purchase as guests sipped on cocktails and delicious cupcakes. Check out a few pictures from their event at Tabaq Bistro below:

Chrishelle & Ashley Minor, Owners of MYM Boutique



Absloutely adore this vintage bag and the belts are so beautiful.

 
My BFF, Derrick looked swexy...per his usual!
 
My BFF, Terrin was sitting pretty! Gorge :) 

Cupcakes were so amazing :)

Chit chat with Ashley!

Be sure to check out the website: http://www.minoryetmajor.com/ today! New items will be added :)
 
Check out my new earrings from MYM Boutique! Thanks Ashley for this amazing gift :)
 

WHAT I WORE:
Soft pink tank from Forever 21
Black sheer skirt from H&M
Neon & Black sandals from H&M
My own jewels.
 
 
Disclaimer: I was having a bit of a rough day, pardon my very "dressed down" look.
 

2 comments :

  1. ooooh, all these sequins...the cup cakes....yummyyy...beautiful!!!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a lovely article Schuntel, I thought I had already left a comment but probably forgot to press publish or something LOL. Much Luv sweets :-)!

    ReplyDelete