Wednesday, September 12, 2012

YOU'RE INVITED: NOVA Fashion Week, October 10-13

 
 
Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm pleased to invite you to NOVA Fashion Week October 10-13th, 2012. I'm super excited for this year's shows as they will represent some of the best designers in the Northern Virginia area. Since I was unable to attend New York Fashion Week this year, I'm super excited to attend NOVA Fashion Week with other Fashingtonian's in the area, will you be there?! Be sure to mark your calendars and get a front row seat for a week of fashion. If you need more information regarding tickets and designer information be sure to check out: www.novafashionweek.com
 
Win 1 of 2 VIP Passes to the Cocktail Reception: http://novafashionweek.com/win-1-pass-for-2-to-our-vip-cocktail-reception/
 
 
 
 
Hope to see you there ....dress fashionable of course, I hear there will be lots of photogs there :)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment