Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Firmoo Eyewear

Over the summer I received eyewear from Firmoo and finally got the chance to wear them out this weekend. I've become super obsessed with Beyonce's round framed sunnies but refused to pay the price tag so I opted for a more economic brand that was still fashionable and still gave me a feel for how round frames would look on me. I'm pleasantly surprised how well they fit me versus the traditional cat-eye frames. Who is Firmoo? They are (www.firmoo.com) the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way is the ultimate goal of Firmoo, so it has always committed itself to providing customers with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. Firmoo launched a program offering free eyewear to first-time buyers in order to make more people try Firmoo’s quality products & excellent service. Plus, it’s easy to get your free eyewear, and the delivery is pretty fast! Want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html to get your FREE pair!


Thanks to Firmoo for my fabulous eyewear :)

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment