Friday, June 7, 2013

CHIC OF THE WEEK: Gwen Stefani, Eve, Miroslava Duma & More!

 

Fab-Mommies Tia & Tamara got stripe happy this week with their adorable tots!

Eve is no longer the pitbull in the skirt ya'll...I'm in love with that crop turleneck! FIYAH!
 
 
It was a twinsies night out for Rihanna who had a firm grip on her bestie, Melissa Ford! I'll take that jumpsuit.

Solange always looks so radiant. I'll take that plixie clutch though...

One of my favorites Miroslava Duma rocked a very bold look. Dare, say I'm in love?
 
How cute is Hilary Duff's date night outfit? She's one heck of a Fab-Mommy!

Totally swooning over Carly & Michelle's dresses...tailored perfection!

Gabrielle looked so perfect in white! What a brown beauty!

I'm living for Gwen's entire outfit....I need that crop top in my life like yesterday.
 
Beyonce was Sporty Spice this week...and I love it per the usual! #CarryOn
 

It's been raining non-stop this morning in the DMV, I hope it lets up for the weekend. I wish everyone a great and productive weekend. I'm signing off for the day and going to catch up on reading for school (story of my life). Next week I'll have tons of posts, stay tuned! Besos xo.  
 
instagram: @ms_schuntel
twitter: @ms_schuntel
 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment