Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day Weekend!!


 
How amazing is a Father that protects, provides and love his family. Ever since I was a little girl my father has been such a great inspiration in my life. I'm forever grateful for the long chats, stories and the important emphasis of education and unconditional love that he gives. I owe him so much as he has instilled in me the principle of family and travelling the world. I thank God for him and my grandparents for giving me such an awesome man in my life. He's my favorite guy in the world, DUH! Excited to spend some quality time with him and my family this weekend :) 
 
 


 
Words can't express my boundless gratitude for you
I appreciate what you do
You've given me such security
No matter what mistakes I know you're there for me
You cure my disappointments and you heal my pain
You understand my fears and you protected me
Treasure every extraordinary memory and that's why…

I want my unborn son to be like my daddy
I want my husband to be like my daddy
There is no one else like my daddy
And I thank you for loving me
 
Happy Father's Day to all! Spend time with those amazing individuals this weekend guys, I know I will. Have a great weekend!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment