Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy First Day of Summer: My Summer 2013 Bucket List!

How exciting is it that Summer is finally HERE?! I'm beyond excited for Summer since it's my last semester of school and my Spring into Summer days have been nothing but fun times. All I want to do is work hard and PLAY HARD!!! Seriously, I'm here for all the good times ahead so I came up with a "Summer 2013 Bucket List" of 27 (I choose the number 27 because that's my current age so it seemed only right) things I NEED TO DO. Sharing is caring so check out my list below:    
 
THIS GIRL was 'spotted' having fun at one of my favorite local bars (Avery's) last weekend!
WHAT I WORE: Black leotard from H&M/Leather Effect shorts (My current obsession) from ZARA/ Necklaces from Forever21 & Urban Outfitters/Rings & Bracelets from my own collection/Sandals (not shown) from ZARA
 
 
MY SUMMER 2013 BUCKET LIST:
 
  1. Laugh so hard that my stomach hurts and tears come down my face.
  2. Attend a baseball game....Go Nats!
  3. Smile even when it hurts, smile even when it's hard, and smile when life is good.
  4. Donate my time and money to those less fortunate.
  5. Drink more water than alcohol.
  6. Go to Happy Hour with Happy People!
  7. Hug my nieces and nephews at least 100 times!
  8. Pray more, worry less.
  9. Make going to the pool my favorite hobby.
  10. Attend at least 2 concerts.
  11. Brunch SO hard. 
  12. Go bike riding around the city.
  13. Wear a bikini at least once every two weeks.
  14. Watch the sunrise/sunset.
  15. Kiss someone I LIKE!
  16. Get a piercing.
  17. Go to the spa at least twice!
  18. Surprise someone I love, adore and admire :) 
  19. Graduate from Grad School!
  20. Wear short shorts with really high heels. 
  21. Go to the beach.
  22. Take a road trip with friends.
  23. Watch fireworks.
  24. Go to the Winery.
  25. Cook something.  
  26. Movie date.
  27. Take a vacation.


Do you have a Summer Bucketlist?! I'm confident that I can definitely accomplish almost all of these items...but who knows! I'm totally excited to kick off the first weekend of summer because I'll attending a wedding and of course trying to make my way to the pool since it will be beyond beautiful this weekend. Happy Summer Everyone! xo
 
 
*bows out gracefully*  

4 comments :

  1. LOVE the list!! I will def. taking advantage of all the summer has to offer...keep up the great work luv <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Sounds like a fun summer to me!!

    ReplyDelete