Friday, June 14, 2013

RECAP: D'Milikah's Splashes on the Waterfront Runway Show

 
WHAT I WORE: White blouse from ZARA/ Bandage skirt from BCBG/ Lance nude shoes by Jimmy Choo/ Neon bag from ZARA/ Jewels from my own collection.

On Wednesday, June 11th I attended the D'Milikah's Splashes on the Waterfront runway show at Nick's Riverside Grill in Georgetown Waterfront. The designer showcased the new High Summer Collection with a sneak peak of our new menswear line along with a special performance from the capoeira group Candieas. I'm all about finding the right swimwear this summer as I'm planning a few trips to keep me sane while I'm school this semester. Are you getting that beach body together? Check out a few of my favorite looks from the show below:
 
  Totally in love with the blue one-piece as well as the animal print one as well. Check out the pecks on that handsome guy in the second picture. Ladies!
 
The collection was inspired by....BRAZIL! Can you tell? I've been on the hunt for the perfect Brazilian cut bikini since my birthday so I was definitely loving the bikini's from D'Milikah's collection. Check out Fashion blogger, Ashley Gaga rocking that yellow high-waisted bikini :)

 
Two of my girlfriends joined me for runway show! We sipped on speciality drinks and copped a cute giftbag. Of course, my day is never over as I had to high-tail it to my nephew's graduation dinner! It was such a busy Wednesday but I got to spend it with family & friends...what more can a girl ask for?


4 comments :

  1. that blue cut out swimsuit is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chica! Thanks so much for coming out. It was so nice to see you at the bottom of the runway.
    And, I am LOVING your bandage skirt from BCBG! Hotness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU :)

      Awww no problem. You looked great, see you soon! xo

      Delete