Tuesday, June 25, 2013

YOU'RE INVITED: Socializing With Style & Grace [July 11th, 2013]

 
I am pleased to announce that The Womanly Curve's next event will be Thursday, July 11th at PLUSH in Washington, D.C. Our theme for this event is "Socializing with Style & Grace" where I will focus on style and beauty as I will be the Host for the evening! I'm hoping to create the perfect happy hour for women to mix, mingle and discuss what they love (Fashion & Beauty...of course). PLUSH is an up and coming beauty lounge in the D.C. area and in hosting this event we hope to also bring business to both the location and the various style and beauty business owners we know. I'm super excited for this event and hope you can join me for the ultimate girls night out!
 
 
WHERE: PLUSH Lounge 3617 12th Street NE  
Washington, DC
 
TIME: 6-10pm
 
TICKETS: $10
 
**Gift bags go to the first 20 to RSVP!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment