Monday, February 10, 2014

DEAR FEBRUARY...

 
Hi Guys & Dolls!
 
It's my favorite month and I thought I'd pop in to say Hi! I felt a little distant from blogging lately but I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things. I could blame the many snow storms and busy social life but, honestly I've just been doing some soul searching to being a better woman (I have a birthday looming so there has been a lot of reflecting). I've decided to keep my birthday pretty simple this year, I plan do something extravagant for my 30th (2 years to go) so I'll save all my energy and money for that. Anyway, it's fashion week so my eyes have been glued to all my favorite blogs and websites to watch the shows. I'm stuck in DC for awhile so I couldn't make it up to New York for fashion week so I have a bit of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)!    

 
In other news, I decided to take a break from weaves and wear my natural hair for a few months. I've been natural for 4 years and my hair has grown so much that I want to embrace my length. Anyone else embracing their natural roots and going weaveless? I'm excited to try Anyway, I have some work to get done, I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday! Smile, it's contagious :)     

No comments :

Post a Comment