Friday, February 21, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Schuntel's "All Dressed Up In Love" Birthday

Earlier this week I celebrated my 28th birthday (My gawd I'm old lol) with my friends and this weekend I get to celebrate it with my family (the party doesn't stop apparently *insert covered monkey eyes* emoji). Anyway, I kicked off my birthday with an intimate birthday dinner at my favorite Italian Restaurant, Filomena in Georgetown and it was surely a night to remember. The food was amazing, I had the most amazing friends around me and the champagne was flowing...How could I complain? I'm in still awe of how lucky I'am to be surrounded by such beautiful people inside and out, I just wish my friends that lived out of the state could have been there (Priss, Juicy, & Diddy--You ladies were missed!). FYI-I found my birthday dress only two days before my dinner, I was nervous wreck but in the end it all worked out. Check out a few pictures from dinner below:      
 
WHAT I WORE: White BCBG bodycon dress (similar found here)/ Earrings from Bebe (old)/ Pink Kafira Mesh Jimmy Choo heels (sold out!)/Jewels my own
 
 
My beautiful bestfriend, Ashlee did my makeup for the evening. As my friends would say "My face was beat"....so grateful to have talented friends.



 
 
 
Heart shaped ravioli made me so happy! 

 
...then this happened! A super beautiful/delcious strawberry cheesecake arrived (courtesy of my beautiful friends--you guys know how to make me smile). After blowing out my candles (TWICE--We needed more picture options, lol), I went to grab hookah and drinks in Georgetown then to a rooftop party all in the middle of a mini-snow storm. #TeamNoChill ....Fun times!
 
WHAT I WORE: FLAWLESS Sweatshirt/ Gold Bunny ears from BCBG/ Black jeans from Kardashian Kollection/ Saint Laurent 'Gold Cap Toe' heels (similar found here)/Gucci bag
 
On my actual birthday I spent the day at my favorite place that I need to visit more often, Robert Andrews Salon & Spa with a few of my girlfriends. I really needed some time to just relax and I'm so glad that my girlfriends weren't too far either, I made a promise to myself that I would go 2-3 a year.  

 
Post my super relaxing day I got together with a few of my friends at The W Hotel for Happy Hour followed by attending the Wizards v. Raptors basketball game, such a fun night! 


WHAT I WORE: Asymmetric crop top from ZARA/ High-waist black trousers from French Connection (old)/Saint Laurent 'Gold Cap Toe' heels (similar found here)/ Neon bag from ZARA (old)  

 
When I got home my family surprised me with this beautiful cake (above) and champagne, I love them so much for this cake (My little sister is AMAZING)!! Happy Birthday to me....excited to see what they have up their sleeves for me this weekend. Wishing everyone a great weekend!! XO
 
 
*bows out gracefully*  
 

1 comment :

  1. SB passed the Illinois Senate 50 to 1 in March and the Illinois House 65 to 48 in May Cheap Cigarettes. The legislation was introduced to affect almost specifically the hiring practices at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America by Republicans Senator Dan Duffy (R-Barrington) State Rep. Mike Connelly (R-Naperville) Newport Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete