Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WATCH WEDNESDAY: Being Mary Jane Finale [EPISODES 8 & 9]

Did you watch Being Mary Jane last night? Better yet have you been watching at all?! I was glued to the screen for two hours last night in several group chats and tweeting my life away as the two-part finale of one of my favorite shows came to an ending. BET has a gem on their hands!



Because I love my readers so much, I wanted to share the finale episodes with you all! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below :)

 


 
I'm hoping BET renews the contract for Being Mary Jane and gives us a Season 2! Kudos to Gabrielle Union for doing an amazing job, she's definitely a woman to watch. In other news, are you ready for Scandal tomorrow? I mean, we've only been having withdrawal for 2 months now!

No comments :

Post a Comment