Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY: Jennifer Lopez World Cup "We Are One" Video Shoot

 
I've been a Jennifer Lopez fan since "Selena" so she's my crush everyday (Duh!) but the Fab-Mommy of adorable twins rocked out in Florida yesterday and looked DAMN good doing it. The Singer/Actress/Style Icon and Business woman sure knows how to keep her body in shape, maybe it's the dancing? Either way she's definitely giving us Twenty Something girls a run for our money, lol. Check out a few behind-the-scene photos from her music video "We Are One" below:



 
I'm obsessed with her shoes!

All images via: DailyMail.co.uk
J.LO was also in Miami filming her music video "Adrenalina" with Ricky Martin earlier in the week. When does she sleep? I really admire her work ethic, she's definitely a woman that I look up to!

2 comments :