Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DC Gems: Skin Beauty Lounge



My week began at the beautiful and super intimate Skin Beauty bar located in Eastern Market. This was my second time visiting the Skin Beauty Bar but my first time at the new location. The Skin Beauty bar is known for impeccable service, eyelash extensions, brow tinting among a host of other services. I was able to get a appointment on my off day for a soothing facial (which I desperately needed). The facial was AMAZING and it had my skin glowing all day. If your looking for a DC gem, be sure to check out the Skin Beauty Bar on 8th & Pennsylvania Ave Southwest...tell them I sent you! 




Thanks again to the staff at Skin Beauty Bar for everything, especially my facial! I came away with helpful beauty tips for dealing with my dark circles/bags under my eyes and skin care regimens needed for sensitive skin. Book your appointment today: www.skinbeautybardc.com

No comments :

Post a Comment