Friday, November 21, 2014

HAUTE FRIDAY: Happy Birthday Mom!



To the most selfless, beautiful woman I know…today is the day I’ve prayed for, the day you’ve prayed for---another fabulous year in the books! You were and still are my 1stbest friend, 1st supporter and 1st role model that has made me see the world so differently. Every day and especially today I thank God for your incredible heart and your presence in my life! You’ve taught me how to be graceful and more importantly how to be a woman, all that I am and aspire to be is because of you. I just hope one day to be the magnificent wife, “go above and beyond” mom and super woman that you are. Your strength amazes me, your positive energy is riveting, and your by far my biggest inspiration to date. I’m forever grateful for your unconditional love. May today and all of your days be as special as you are to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! 


I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Peace x Love! 


*bows out gracefully*

1 comment :