Monday, November 17, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Dinner Wangin'



Over the weekend I got together with my bestfriend for a cute night out (we needed to have a major catch up session). I've been so obsessed with black lately especially my hair, (there's something about black that is so classic). I promise to give you guys more color soon lol! Anyway, it's a little burr in DC so I decided to finally wear my Scuba sweatshirt from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection and I paired it with my leather sweatpants from Sorrella Boutque. I wanted to be comfortable for dinner and of course I had to jazz it up with my So Kate pumps. I found my scuba top to be very insulated and fit like a corset around the waist (Hello, my waist was on FLEEK lol). I really appreciated the quality of the Alexander Wang x H&M collection, I'll be wearing this again for sure! After a delicious Hibachi dinner we headed to our favorite hookah lounge to keep the night going, needless to say we had a good time. Aren't nights with your Bestfriend the best times?? I hope everyone had a great weekend! 






1 comment :

  1. Top-notch Rolex perfectly combines first-rate design, perfect craftsmanship and professional customer service. Beautiful Hublot Big Bang St.Moritz Outlet Quality watches ornament your life and help you remind eternal time flow. Top quality watches based on different brands, styles, movements, colors, designs. Top Quality Ulysse Nardin Store All of them feature first-rate brand idea and aesthetic standard to ensure each of them is a piece of art. We are selling counterfeit IWC and the watches of other famous brands. Cheap Franck Muller Crazy Hours Watches Sales We have won a lot of repeat customers by providing perfect products and professional service.

    ReplyDelete