Friday, August 31, 2012

MY INSTA-LIFE: August 2012!

Happy Friday!
 
I've been having a great month and I'm extremely blessed to have some beautiful people in my life. I wanted to share some of my photos via my instagram/iphone! Hope everyone is enjoying the tail end of Summer because Fall/Winter is approaching. Also, cheers to a long weekend :) #LaborDay

 
Top (L to R): 1. Candice & I having a girls night out in Annapolis 2. World Humanitarian Day with FEW helping out with the Build-A-Backpack Drive
Middle (L to R): 1. Denisha & I at the Fab Empire 5 Year Anniversary 2. Denisha, Joi (@dcfab) & I
Bottom (L to R): 1. Park Happy Hour with my Ombre love Britt 2. Deuces


Top (L to R): 1. Kicked off the last weekend of August in Miami with my girlfriends 2. Kira, Ericia & I about to eat lunch during Hurricane Isaac
Middle (L to R): 1. Bellini's & Brunch at the Loews = Hurricane Isaac 2. Me & the girls got dolled up for our last night in MIA.
Bottom (L to R): 1. Mangos! 2. Laid up in our robes.... :)

 The day I left to go home.....the sun finally decided to show up, so I ventured outside :)
Missing Miami....all over again! :( 

Got kissy face with the birthday girl! #Kday 

 The Old. The New. = Know us!

instagram: @ms_schuntel
twitter: @ms_schuntel
annnnnd you can still find me on facebook!



*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment