Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES: Gossip Girl's Fashionable Final Season!

How excited are you that Gossip Girl is finally back?! I'm squealing in my office as I type! Myself and countless girlfriends have missed this show so much. It's a bittersweet feeling to have the show back in my weekly schedule because it's the last season :( I didn't get the chance to watch the first episode yet, but I spied some fabulous behind-the-scene pictures of the GG cast! I'm really eager to see who the "real" Gossip Girl is! The anticipation is killing me, but I'll patiently wait for this drama/scandal to play out but in the meantime between time you and I can swoon over the fashionable final season via Fashionetc below:

 
Blake wears a Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Miro’ summer dress & Christian Dior platform sandals.
 

 
Blair & Chuck <3 p="p">
 
I'm thinking CHANEL...*swoon*

 
Serena wearing Rag & Bone color-block skinny jeans, a Forte Forte maroon long cardigan & Burberry Prorsum ‘The Orchard’ bag.
 

 
Oh Hi Lily :)
 
....it's the return of the headband! #Bisback

 
I'll take Blair's red Valentino animal-print silk chiffon dress....#fashiongasm

 
Cheer up S!

 
Serena gets print happy in Haute Hippie floral print skirt and Pour la Victoire ‘Zimmer’ yellow snakeskin platform pumps with her 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Lark’ bag.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment