Wednesday, October 17, 2012

COVER FAB: Rihanna for Vogue, November 2012 (Full-Spread)

 
 
Our Diamond Princess, Rihanna covers the November 2012 issue of Vogue Magazine in a red lace dress complete with her fiery red lips. She wears a Valentino gown with lace booties below in “Rihanna : The Unstoppable Artist” feature.  Rihanna also wears designs from Dior Haute Couture, Michael Kors, Rosamosario and Marc Jacob
 
Check out her full-spread along with memorable quotes from her interview below:

 
What about her care-free lifestyle? :

“I don’t like to live a calculated life. I don’t do anything for the reaction.”


Her dating wish:
“I would love to go on a date. You don’t think that? I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many v***nas around me at this point. Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my a** back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour.”
 
Was “Birthday Cake” remix her idea? :

“I didn’t think it could be anything detrimental to my career. I was on a tour bus ride between two cities, listening to my album, thinking, Oooh, maybe I should make this into a duet. And I started coming up with a bunch of people, and his name crossed my mind. I thought, We haven’t made a song in so long together . . . it could be a little shocking.”

 


Will she keep talking about Chris Brown for the rest of her life? :

“To the world, I feel like there’s no closure. There’s some obsession that’s continued even throughout when we weren’t friends or couldn’t be friends at all. Hated each other. The world hasn’t let go. They haven’t seen any progress in our friendship, because they don’t see anything, really, besides the song.”

 
What's her relationship status? :“I have not been on a date in forever. Like two years. Haven’t gone to the movies, to dinner. Zero.”




How stunning does Rihanna look?! I'm totally loving the pixie cut on her...

Photography by Annie Leibovitz
Hair by Ursula Stephen
Makeup by  Aaron de Mey

No comments :

Post a Comment