Friday, October 26, 2012

HAUTE FRIDAY: Kanye West, Halle Berry, Jennifer Hudson & More!

Hi Guys x Dolls!
I've rounded up some of my favorite looks of the week below, enjoy :)
 
Oh....how are you Yeezy? #LOVETHATCOAT

I totally need that bodysuit in my life. Hello, Mena Suvari

Gorgeous Nicole Ritchie in red.

Rihanna keeps it street chic in LA with her fantabulous Chanel bag in tow!
 
 
Kim K looked amazing in cobalt blue the other night!

Solange took a plunge in the most fabulous way. Her make-up is flawless.
 
Ms. 46 & Goregous, Halle Berry looked amazing in this D&G lace dress. #WhenIGrowUp

I fell in love with J.Hud's leather skirt and orange cape/coat. Super fab!
 
 
 
 
It's been such a long week for me but I'm totally looking forward to the weekend and of course Halloween next week. My costume has finally arrived so I'm totally ready for all that's in store for me! Anyway, have an amazing weekend, don't let Hurricane Sandy take over your fabulous plans!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment