Friday, October 19, 2012

Haute Friday: KimYe' Dinner Date in Rome, Italy

Happy Haute Friday!


 
I have no idea why I'm full of so much energy this Friday, but I'am! Super grateful for another productive week in the books and feeling like this weekend is going to be relaxing. After seeing Elle Varner perform last night (she's amazin!) live at a beauty concert series, put me in a great mood. Anyway, with Kim's birthday coming up it looks like the cutesy couple took their love affair to none other than Rome, Italy! Kimye' has stolen my heart and I'm not ashamed to say it, lol. Kim looks chic and effortless while her Beau, Kanye kept casual in his signature leather trousers and gold chains tucked under his grey t-shirt with his blazer to match. Are you a fan of this stylish couple?!
 
Have an amazing weekend filled with memories to last you a lifetime!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 

No comments :

Post a Comment