Thursday, October 18, 2012

EVENT ALERT: Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Expo!

 
Check out this throwback picture of me in 2010.....nothing has changed one bit! LOL. I couldn't find a picture of me at the Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle so I decided to post this #throwback picture of myself since it's "Throwback Thursday", so random I know! Are you free this weekend for a great fashion and beauty event? Well the Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Expo at The Washington Convention Center this Saturday October 20th, from 2-8PM. This event is also know as the "DC premier style and fashion extravaganza" for Fall. Tickets are for sale now on-line for $15, or are available at the door for $20. Long-time “America’s Next Top Model” runway coach J. Alexander, Miss J, will host multiple fashion shows featuring winter and spring styles and trends. FBL will also feature discount shopping, free makeovers for the first 250 people in line courtesy of Jon David Salon, endless coupons, a model search competition, and so much more!
 
Get more deets here:  http://www.fbldc.com/
 
 
Hope to see you there!
 
xo 

1 comment :

  1. I'll be there! And funny enough, I also went to the FBL in '10. I did a post about the event, too.

    ReplyDelete